Wednesday, August 8, 2007

There once was a man from Nantucket...

I'm a knitting bag whore. There. I said it. I'm a whore for knitting bags. I own almost as many bags of varying sizes as I have yarn in my stash. Note that I said almost.

So I my new best friend and I met at one of my LYS's the other day, and she told me about this magical bag she bought at the Maryland festival: http://www.nantucketbagg.com/

I went to the site, watched "the pitch" and bought myself the bag. I LOVE IT! It's so amazing with all those pockets, options, variations, etc. GO to the site, get one, and prepare to make it your favorite knitting bag. Mine is hot pink and lime green.

In other news, I sat down with The Opinionated Knitter and started my first BSJ last night. This one will be for my niece. I read somewhere that EZ doesn't spoon feed us the instructions on her patterns. GASP -- I've actually had to take pause a couple of times to make sure I'm doing things correctly. So far so good (I think). I hope to have it done by the weekend.

Now, go buy your Nantucket bag.

1 comment:

hatladyjo said...

HI, Knitting mother. Would you like to try a Nantucket Knitting Bagg?

check it out...

www.nantucketbagg.com

Jo Eaton
207-944-3426