Friday, August 3, 2007

Let me just say this about that

I love moebius things. I think Cat Bordhi is a genius. I bought her two genius knitting books and am a fan of Socks Soar. Then a friend brought in her version of Cat's moebius shawl. I fell in love, I bought the yarn, I mastered the moebius cast-on and I knitted and knitted and knitted. Then I thought, this is a hell of a lot of work. She's really smart to have figured this out, but why don't I just knit a scarf, twist it and kitchner the two ends? So today I ripped my moebius shawl out. It felt good. I felt vindicated. Two rippings in one week. Free at last free at last.....

So it's me, the Christmas project from hell, socks, and a prayer shawl on the sticks.

Friday nights and knitting. MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE WEEK!!!!

No comments: