Sunday, August 26, 2007

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Take me out back and beat me senseless. Call me a fool. Tell me I should never go near needles again. What's the saying, "(something or other) me once shame on you, (something or other) again, shame on me."

See that BEAUTIFUL sock below that's pink and green with hints of butter cream yellow? It has two HUGE holes in it from the freakin' schnoodle. How many times will it take before I learn. Hell, the damn dog was right beside me (as was the sock). I took for granted that the dog wouldn't be stupid enough to chew it up while he laid beside me, so I didn't even catch him in the act. I didn't even find the holes until 2 hours later.

I quit. I quit. I quit. Anyone want to adopt an adorable puppy that chews up WIP's?

Stupid me!

1 comment:

Linz said...

oh puppies, can't live with them, can't live without them. I have a kitten in the chewing phase too, luckily he is not able to get to my stash! Good luck, is that the same sock that you might not have enough yarn for?