Thursday, August 9, 2007

I'm stuck

I don't get it. I think half the free world is smarter than me. No, let me take that back, everyone is smarter than me and EZ is a freakin' knitting genius!!! Here's my BSJ to date:

The holes near the top of the picture are the M1's for above the cuff.




This is the entire piece as it is now. It measures a mere 2.5" in height.







I'm working it in Plymouth Jeannee (51% cotton/49% acrylic) -- remember I live in Oklahoma not Minnesota. ;-)

BUT HERE'S THE PROBLEM: I'm completely STUCK at the part where she says: "After 22 decr. (90 sts.), work 3 rows even, then start to inc...." I think this must be obvious (to everyone but me), but 22 decr. (90 sts.) has me spinning around on my size 4's. Does she mean 22 total decreases (4 per decrease row) or 22 total decrease rows. My piece is 2.5" long, hardly looks long enough for the 1+ y.o. size it is supposed to be. Can anyone help me?

Signed stuck in steamy Oklahoma...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven;t attempted that project yet but L&B yarn has a post of the completed jacket by Shelly. She may be able to help