Monday, August 13, 2007

About the BSJ

About the BSJ. Kindly disregard the photos from my last post. I did www research, I found a glorious page with tips and hints. I realized I was indeed a buffoon, and I ripped it out. Yes, with reckless abandon I ripped out my BSJ. I started it again using the info. I found. I'm about where I was in the pictures, only this time (hopefully) I'm doing things right. Still lots of questions, like, where to put the freaking stitch markers. I'm just making it up -- I think I have the appropriate # of stitches before and after the markers on each end, ignoring one on each side in the middle and moving forward. I. Can. Do. This.

Now to see how Beth at Chocolate Sheep is managing her BSJ.

No progress since Friday as life/family/weekend activities interfered. The only progress I made was on some socks at a skating rink birthday party with my eldest. Oh and yeah I got my 39 y.o. arse on skates and I kept the 39 y.o. arse off the ground. I LOVE skating. Memories of being a 6th grader...so much fun.

No comments: