Thursday, July 26, 2007

What THEY say...

I heard somewhere that you know you're beginning to grasp a foreign language when you dream or think in that language.

I dreamed in French one night (and one night only) in 1988 during French 101.

The night I learned to knit, I dreamed of knitting the knit stitch all night.

Victoria and I were united yesterday. Last night I dreamed of my feet on the treadle. During the day, I find myself thinking about the motion of the treadle.

I don't think I'll ever fully grasp knitting or spinning, but I think I've got a lot more sweet dreams ahead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will have to comment, so you don't get lonely or sad. I was reading my LYS blog there you were, showing your completed felted bag and it is so cute. I may have to have that pattern myself. Good luck with Victoria.