Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Stash Enhancement

So much for my yarn diet! One of my LYS had a HUGE store wide (I repeat: STORE WIDE) 50% off sale over the weekend. I bought yarn yarn yarn and it was fun fun fun! I spent quality time in advance planning projects I want to make so I went there with a specific mission and I only fell off the wagon a couple or three times when I found something I just had to have. Let me tell ya', 50% off makes a big 'ol difference. I got yarn for two (or three) felted Lucy bags and a sweater for $79! Am I a rock star or what?

In the meantime, I kicking the BSJ's arse! How do I know? I know because I FINALLY got past the "screw it and rip it" point in the first ball of yarn AND I started on the second ball of yarn. It's hard to knit confidently for fear that I'm screwing something up, but it's nice to know that she at least resembles other BSJ's in progress I've seen on-line.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did it! You did it!!

How did you do it?

P.S. I found my BSJ.