Friday, September 7, 2007

Me and EZ and her BSJ

Here's the deal with me and EZ and her BSJ. She's a genius. Not only is she a genius, but she is apparently a math genius.

I have an English degree, which means that I am numerically illiterate.

I tried the *($#'ing BSJ again tonight. I figured out where to put the stitch markers, I knit forth, I was DOING IT -- but there's just too much counting -- too much math -- three too many boys interrupting. It's just not working.

I'm a miserable failure.

I remain numerically illiterate.

3 comments:

Linz said...

hmmm something tells me that you just need another pair of eyes and another brain from which to bounce these ideas off, please feel free to use mine! Everytime you post about this my feeling is that it shouldn't be this hard and you are just too smart for your own good :)

Anonymous said...

You win because you know where your BSJ *is*. Remember when I cast on those 160 stitches *again*? Where did I say I put that before I packed everything and moved?

Maybe I should work my way through her Moccasin Socks before I do another EZ (may-her-name-be-praised).

Anonymous said...

Good words.