Friday, October 26, 2007

Some things you don't know about me

  1. I used to work a switch board
  2. There were 125 in my high school graduating class
  3. I've seen James Taylor in concert 9 times
  4. I have freckles
  5. I want to vacation with my family in an RV
  6. I want to be a dolphin trainer "when I grow up"
  7. I'm afraid of horses
  8. Cindy Sue and I sat through Ferris Bueller's Day Off twice (once without paying) when we were in high school (I did a lot more crazy things than this in college)
  9. I inhaled; I didn't like it
  10. I'm a control freak (see #9)
  11. I want to go to the Olympic games in Canada
  12. I love black comedies (War of the Roses is one of my favorites)
  13. My mother dated one of President Jimmy Carter's secret service agents
  14. Everyone in my family is Republican; I'm not
  15. My brother and I used to make TV and radio commercials
  16. I can't twirl my "r's"
  17. I can't play percussion anything but I can dance a hole in the ground
  18. I love beer (the darker the better)
  19. I can parallel park like a pro
  20. The Glass Castle is one of my favorite books
  21. I used to read a lot before I learned to knit
  22. I believe I'm still a size 10
  23. I want to live in a snowy climate
  24. I own a shortwave radio
  25. I collect Fiestaware

No comments: