Monday, May 5, 2008

Insanity followed by stupidity

I pretty much checked out on April 12 when I had a long torrid love affair with Berrocco's Pure Merino Heathers and Stephanie Japel's Boatneck Bluebell. It fell off the needles into this magical pool of plum goodness that had me over the edge. I finished it Saturday (May 3). I wore it yesterday (May 4), and then.......

.........I felted it.

Like I said, insanity followed by stupidity.

My XL sweater is now sitting in the closet of a size S friend waiting for another cool day to be cherished and worn by someone who is smart enough not to felt her handknits.

2 comments:

Christy said...

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart hurts for you!! Have you cast on another one, or is the pain too great?

Linz said...

ugh! is that what we were talking about on Sunday?!