Saturday, April 12, 2008

Whacked out dream!

So I had a dream last night that I was in some sort of bad accident that crushed my wrist. I had to have the entire wrist and most of my hand reconstructed with pins. The hitch, the pins were magnetic and every time I picked up my Knit Picks dpn's, they stuck to my wrist and hand like super magnets! Yeah, I know, whacky eh? Really more of a nightmare!

So check out my latest Smooshy creation:



The color is (translated) In Wine - Truth. The colors are every bit as enchanting as the last colorway, Cocoa Kisses. Between the two pairs of Smooshy, I had 52 grams of yarn left over. I gave them to my friend who wears a size 7 shoe since there's no way in hell I'd be able to get a pair of ankle socks out of that for my size 10 feet!

In the meantime, anyone recognize this guy?



Dream on!

No comments: